Another simple dish for those who are diet conscious.
1. Mix spices (salt, pepper, paprika, sugar, etc) of your choice with olive oil.
2. Brush the mixture on a slice of tuna.
3. Grill or bake until cooked.
Sautéed Bok Choi
1. Cover pan with vegetable oil.
2. Add garlic and onions.
3. Add bok choi.
4. Pour soy sauce, worcestershire and water.
5. Cover and let it cook.
6. Stir seasame oil.
7. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
I pour some of the bok choi’s sauce on the grilled/baked tuna to make sure that the tastes are well incorporated.